Tuesday 17 July 2012

Service Interruption: Myanmar Edition

I hoped I wouldn't have to do this, but my hands are tied.

The good news is that we finally got our visas to Myanmar after considerable stress when the visa agency temporarily lost our passports (!). All's well that ends well though, and we are currently in Yangon (Rangoon). We will travel in Myanmar for the next three weeks before returning to Bangkok on the 7th of August.

So that's the good news.

The bad news is that a decent internet connection is nearly impossible to find in Myanmar, especially outside of Yangon, so unfortunately, I won't be able to blog for the next few weeks.

I am really sorry for the interruption, but be assured knowing that this hurts me more than it hurts you. We will still take loads of pictures and I'll be documenting our experiences offline so that come August 7th, the blog will explode with new entries (not really, but I need to offer some consolation, don't I?).

Thanks as always for your readership and this time, thanks in particular for your patience. I promise that I will cover both Bangkok and Myanmar as soon as I can.

See you August 7th!




No comments:

Post a Comment